Are you obsessed with all things Social Media? Are you clued up on the latest digital trends and ready to tackle a new challenge? We have a rare vacancy at our busy and lively agency for a Social Media Coordinator.
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in television, film, fashion, media, photography, current trends and creative writing. You will be intrinsically motivated and a total team player who is ready to get stuck in. You will have a proven track record of digital content creation, an eye for detail and OTT organisational skills.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Planning and scheduling content across a diverse range of channels and platforms, including blog posts and any relevant copy for the business.
- Developing long and short-term social media strategies according to tracking of KPIs.
- Managing engagement and conversation across all channels.
- Advising talent on their social media use and overseeing the online representation of Boss.
- Researching and sourcing images.
- Creating graphics, videos and copy for social media in line with Boss’s tone of voice.
- Proven copywriting skills along with excellent grammar and spelling.
- Experience managing multiple social media channels across all major platforms including Pinterest, YouTube and Snapchat.
- Experience with blogging and WordPress.
- Experience using the Adobe Suite, with InDesign and Photoshop in particular.
- A positive attitude and a head full of content ideas.
Please be aware that this is a full-time position at our central Manchester agency.
If you think you have what it takes to join #TeamBoss, send over an email with your CV and cover letter to our Agency Manager, Amanda@BossModels.co.uk