Hi I’m Arooj and I’m the new social media girl at Boss!
Let me start by telling you a little more about myself and what I do.
I’m a proper northern girl from Bradford and now taking on the great city of MCR. Being a recent 1st class graduate in Fashion Communication and Promotion from Nottingham Trent University, I’m thrilled to be here with the lovely team at Boss Model Management. What a fabulous place to be?!
Time for some fun facts:
– I’m all things social media, literally live breath and love social
– I can do kick up’s in heels and anyone who’s up for a football challenge, I’m down for that…if you can beat me
– Sweets and chocolates are my addiction, but now working in a modelling agency who are really health focused I’m hoping I cut down on the sugar!
– I much prefer burgers over pizza
– I wear everything all menswear, all day everyday.
– Lauryn Hill is my idol and I’m a huge old school RnB kind of girl
– I once entered a talent show miming and playing air guitar to Year 3000 by Busted and won.
– I like winning
I’m here to tell you why we are not called Boss for nothing and create some exciting new and engaging content with our ever so advancing social media platforms, keeping Boss’ ethos, voice and incredible work loud and heard. These guys are awesome, and my job to tell you all about that.
Pop in and say hi, show me your social media and lets have a chinwag
I look forward to meeting you all!