Make your Halloween ghoulishly good with these Bloody Chocolate Cups, the perfect Vegan dessert for your trick or treaters or Halloween party guests too!
Follow our video to make these scarily good treats made, styled and shot by the super talented BOSS Food Creative/Model Ksenija…..Recipe below!
— RECIPE —
1/4 cup of melted coconut oil
1/4 cup of raw cacao
3 tbsp maple syrup
Pinch of salt
1 cup of frozen / fresh raspberries
Peanut butter (optional)
Cupcake cases and a cake baking tray!
1. Add to a mixing bowl, the coconut oil, cacao, maple syrup, pinch of salt, and mix.
2. Pour half of the chocolate mix into cupcake cases and freeze.
3. Heat 1 cup of raspberries in a pan on a low heat and simmer until soft. Then add 1 tbsp chia seeds to thicken up the sauce.
4. Add raspberry filling to the bottom chocolate cups. Also, there is the option to add banana and peanut butter too!
5. Cover with the rest of the chocolate mix and freeze.
6. Once set…. enjoy!
To view Ksenija’s fabulous portfolio please visit here or follow her at https://www.instagram.com/ksenijacooks/